Sunday, November 8, 2009

Post #2

After reading chapters 1-6 I thought that Holden was someone who thought that he was the best role model for everyone but then at the same time he acts so childish. I think he did have the right to be mad when Stradlater ripped up his paper and threw it away. I think any other person would have just left the room and moved on but Holden started yelling at him and getting in his face. Then Stradlater punched him right in the mouth, while Holden was on the ground he was still yelling at him and making him even more mad. That showed me that he did have much respect for anyone and he was a lot more childish than I thought. Then when I read chapters 9-11 I found out that Holden was a little more grown up than i had first thought. He was dancing with those women and even though he was telling them that celeberities had just walked through the door and messing with them he seemed knid of grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment