Friday, October 30, 2009

First Impression

My first impression of Holden Caulfeild was that was a rebel and did apply himself at all with anything. Then as I started reading more it seemed that he didnt want to apply himself in the classroom but he did in other places. For example he was in his dormroom on a friday night when there was a big football game going on and he was reading the book "out of africa" which is a very hard book to read. this showed me that he was willing to do somethings but school wasnt one of them. Also I thought Holden was kind of two faced because he was listening to Mr. Spencer talk and at the same time he was thinking in his head about how he did want to be there. But I can understand why he didnt say anything to Mr. Spencers face because he was a authority figure so he did want to get himself into any more trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment